Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Full Name Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 10%
- Min traded quantity 10
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Stada Arzneimittel AG Founded in 1895 and currently headquartered in Bad Vilbel, Germany, Stada Arznei (SAZ) is a healthcare company concentrated on off-patent pharmaceutical components. It operates through the following business units: Generics and Branded Products. A list of Strada’s brands features Ladival, Grippostad, Covonia, and Aqualor, among others.
Strada Arznei is presented in over 30 countries with almost 50 sales offices. Over the years, the company has teamed up with the industry’s biggest players, including Schein Pharmaceuticals, EG S.p.A, Bayvit S.A and others.
Stada shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Check the Capital.com app for the latest Stada stock price data.