Markets
English
SHOT
 

Trade Scandic Hotels Group - SHOT CFD

1m
5m
15m
30m
1H
4H
1D
1W

Trader sentiment

% Buyers % Sellers
  • Long position overnight fee -0.0256%
    Margin $1,000.00
    Overnight feeCharges from borrowed part ($-1.03) -0.0256 %
  • Short position overnight fee -0.0188%
    Margin $1,000.00
    Overnight feeCharges from borrowed part ($-0.75) -0.0188 %
  • Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
  • Min traded quantity 1
  • Currency SEK
  • Margin 20%
  • Stock exchange Sweden
  • Trading hours (UTC)
    Mon - Fri: 08:10 - 16:25
  • Commission on trade 0%

0+

Traders

0+

Active clients monthly

$0+

Monthly investing volume

$0+

Withdrawn each month

Scandic Hotels AB is the largest Nordic hotel operator with a network of about 280 hotels in seven countries. Scandic was founded in 1963 and since then, it has been a pioneer, driving development within the hotel industry. The company operates in the mid-market segment under its industry-leading brand, Scandic. Approximately 70 percent of the company's revenue comes from business travel and conferences, and the remaining 30 percent from leisure travel. Scandic Hotels AB has a high rate of returning guests and Scandic Friends is the largest loyalty programme in the Nordic hotel sector. As of 31 December 2017, the average number of employees was 9,928 in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Belgium and Poland. Get updated on the Scandic Hotels (SHOT) stock at Capital.com.

Trade shares with leverage

Shares are available to trade with up to 5:1 leverage. Start trading with as little as $100 to control a position of $500

Shares CFDs

  • Trade 24/5 on a wide range of shares

  • Trading opportunities in both a rising and falling market

Profit and loss control

You can easily define Stops and Limits to request positions to close at a specified price.

Set up price alerts to be informed of big moves.

You might be interested in

Still looking for a broker you can trust?


Join the 300,000+ traders worldwide that chose to trade with Capital.com

1. Create your account

2. Make your first deposit

3. You’re all set. Start trading