- Full Name RWE AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 5%
- Min traded quantity 100
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
RWE AG RWE is a Germany-based power generation company. RWE possesses a power capacity of more than 40,000 Megawatt and employs almost 14,000 people working in 79 sites across the globe.
Due to their large numbers of branches and subsidiaries, RWE provides its services to over 30 million customers throughout Europe.
In the past RWE completed a massive acquisition and joined forces with Thames Water. The takeover didn’t last long, and later Thames Water was sold to Macquarie Group.
RWE shares are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on Xetra. Follow RWE stock price info with the Capital.com.