- Full Name Nordex SE
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 50
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Nordex SE Founded in 1985, in Denmark, Nordex (NDX1) is a wind turbine developer and distributor headquartered in Rostock, Germany. The city is also the company’s production centre. Their administration and board are based in Hamburg. The company has subdivisions in over 20 countries.
The main Nordex products are N117/2400, N90/2500, N100/2500. Starting 2013, the company began to develop the Delta Generation with the N117/3000, the N100/3300 and the N131/3000.
Nordex shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Follow Nordex share price movements with the Capital.com app.