- Full Name Axel Springer SE
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 10%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Axel Springer SE Axel Springer (SPR) is a top European digital publisher, located in Berlin, Germany. Established in 1946, the company has a portfolio newspapers, magazines and digital channels and owns some well-established German brands such as BILD and DIE WELT. Additionally, the company holds shares in TV and radio companies. Axel Springer employs more than 15,000 people and operates via subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 40 countries.
SPR shares are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and included in the MDAX index. Find the details on the SPR share price at Capital.com.