- Full Name Suedzucker AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 10%
- Min traded quantity 50
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Suedzucker AG Suedzucker Mannheim Ochsenfurt (SZU) is the leading producer of sugar worldwide. Formed in 1926 and headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, the company operates via four segments: Sugar, CropEnergies, Special products and Fruit. Around 17,000 Suedzucker employees work at their 29 sugar factories and 2 refineries in Europe.
Suedzucker stock is traded on all German stock exchanges and is a component of the MDAX index. Explore the Suedzucker share price at Capital.com.