- Full Name Sgl Carbon SE
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 150
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Sgl Carbon SE Founded in 1992, SGL Carbon (SGL) is one of the top-ranked manufacturers of carbon-related and carbon-based materials. The line of products includes graphite, composites, carbon fibers and others. Production facilities are spread across Europe, Asia and North America, with their headquarters in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The company operates via three key business units: Performance Products, Composites (Fibers and Materials), Graphite Materials and Systems.
SGL shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on Xetra. Stay tuned to the latest SGL stock price data with the Capital.com app.