- Full Name Innogy SE
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 10
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Innogy SE Innogy (IGY) is an energy company headquartered in Essen, Germany. The company is engaged in constructing and managing plants that produce power and energy from renewable resources, as well as delivering electricity and gas. Their core business divisions include Grid & Infrastructure, Retail and Renewables.
Innogy has a strong presence in Europe with the focus on Germany, the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Innogy stick is traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Check Capital.com for the updates on the innogy stock price.