- Full Name Bayer AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 5%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Bayer AG Bayer AG is a German-based chemical, pharmaceutical and life science company. The 150-year-old Bayer company was the first to introduce the flagship healthcare product aspirin. Today, Bayer is a multinational producer and marketer of innovative products in four core segments: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Animal Health and Material Science Covestro. The 1863 founded company is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Bayer share price details: Bayer stocks are listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and belong to the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Follow the latest Bayer stock prices with Capital.com.