- Full Name Siltronic AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 10
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Siltronic AG Founded in 1968 and based in Munich, Siltronic (WAF) is one of the world leading producers of silicon wafers. The company has a vast network of manufacturing facilities across Europe, the USA, Asia. Silitronic owns the biggest water facilities based in Singapore.
The company’s product portfolio includes high-voltage applications, automotive engineering devices, microprocessors, memory models and a lot more. Siltronic serves the top 20 biggest silicon wafer consumers.
Siltronic stock is quoted on the Frankfurt stock exchange. Stay tuned to the latest WAF stock price data with the Capital.com app.