- Full Name Lanxess AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 10%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Lanxess AG Lanxess (LXS) is a German specialty chemicals company based in Cologne. It develops, produces and sells additives, chemical intermediates, plastics and specialty chemicals.
The company was founded back in 1863. Currently, it employs around 19,200 people, working in 25 countries worldwide, and operates 75 production sites globally.
LXS stock is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World, MDAX, FTSE4Good Index, etc. Follow the Lanxess stock price info at the Capital.com website.