- Full Name Hella KGaA Hueck
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Hella KGaA Hueck Established in 1899, Hella Hgaa Hueck (HLE) creates and distributes lighting, electronic and automotive products. The company operates across three main business units: Special Applications, Aftermarkets, and Automotive. The Special Applications department focuses on vehicle components production, the Aftermarket unit designs and develops workshop equipment and vehicle accessories, and the Automotive section creates a whole array of various products, including headlamps, body electronics, energy system and more.
The company’s head office is located in Lippstadt, Germany. Hella stock is traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. You can follow the latest Hella share price info with the Capital.com app.