- Full Name Deutsche Euroshop AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Deutsche Euroshop AG Deutsche Euroshop AG is a German real estate investment company, focused on urban retail centres and shopping malls. Since its founding in 1999, the company has built a strong presence across Europe, holding investments in more than 20 shopping centres across Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, and Hungary.
Deutsche Euroshop shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The company belongs to DAX Midcap Index (MDAXI).
Don’t fall behind: get real-time DEQ share prices with Capital.com.