CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 87.41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Scan to Download iOS&Android APP

Trade UK Sugar No 5 Spot CFD

529.3
0.17%
0.8
Low: 523.3
High: 529.4
Market Trading Hours* (UTC) Open now
Closes on Monday at 18:00

Mon - Fri: 08:45 - 18:00

  • Summary
  • Historical Data
Trading Conditions
Spread 0.8
Long position overnight fee

Long position overnight fee


Margin. Your investment $1,000.00
Overnight fee -0.0007 %
Charges from borrowed part ($-0.07)
Trade size with leverage ~ $10,000.00
Money from leverage ~ $9,000.00

Go to platform
-0.0007%
Short position overnight fee

Short position overnight fee


Margin. Your investment $1,000.00
Overnight fee -0.0007 %
Charges from borrowed part ($-0.07)
Trade size with leverage ~ $10,000.00
Money from leverage ~ $9,000.00

Go to platform
-0.0271%
Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
Min traded quantity 0.01
Currency USD
Margin 10%
Stock exchange United States of America
Commission on trade 0%

*Information provided by Capital.com

  • Last Week
  • Last Month
  • Last Year
  • Last two Years
  • Max
  • Daily
  • Weekly
  • Monthly
Date Close Change Change (%) Open High Low
Nov 25, 2022 528.5 -10.0 -1.86% 538.5 539.7 527.8
Nov 24, 2022 538.4 0.4 0.07% 538.0 540.6 536.2
Nov 23, 2022 533.5 -2.8 -0.52% 536.3 537.4 529.2
Nov 22, 2022 536.7 3.0 0.56% 533.7 541.2 532.8
Nov 21, 2022 534.7 -4.4 -0.82% 539.1 539.8 531.8
Nov 18, 2022 541.8 9.0 1.69% 532.8 549.6 532.8
Nov 17, 2022 533.2 -8.0 -1.48% 541.2 541.2 529.6
Nov 16, 2022 543.6 -7.0 -1.27% 550.6 552.1 542.7
Nov 15, 2022 550.9 13.2 2.45% 537.7 551.4 533.7
Nov 14, 2022 538.1 0.9 0.17% 537.2 545.2 532.0
Nov 11, 2022 539.5 4.0 0.75% 535.5 543.0 534.7
Nov 10, 2022 531.8 8.4 1.60% 523.4 532.4 519.8
Nov 9, 2022 524.3 6.9 1.33% 517.4 525.3 515.8
Nov 8, 2022 519.0 8.5 1.67% 510.5 519.5 510.5
Nov 7, 2022 512.3 4.0 0.79% 508.3 515.1 504.0
Nov 4, 2022 516.7 4.2 0.82% 512.5 518.9 512.5
Nov 3, 2022 511.8 0.8 0.16% 511.0 512.6 504.6
Nov 2, 2022 512.0 3.0 0.59% 509.0 512.8 503.3
Nov 1, 2022 507.5 4.1 0.81% 503.4 511.6 500.0
Oct 31, 2022 499.4 3.9 0.79% 495.5 502.2 493.6

Why choose Capital.com? Our numbers speak for themselves.

Capital.com Group
475000+

Traders

71000+

Active clients monthly

$51000000+

Monthly investing volume

$30000000+

Withdrawn each month

Trading calculator

Calculate your hypothetical P&L if you had opened a CFD trade on a certain date (select a date) and closed on a different date (select a date).

Trade commission
0
  • 1:1
  • 2:1
  • 5:1
  • 10:1
Leverage
10:1
  • 20
  • 100
  • 500
  • 1000
  • 10000
Investment
Trade size (Leverage x Investement):
Open

Close

Short Long

Sugar UK

Almost 80 percent of the global sugar production is manufactured from sugarcane, a perennial grass that can is cultivated in subtropical and tropical areas. The rest 20% comes from sugar beets that are grown mostly in the areas with temperate climate. In general, sugarcane and sugar beets are produced in more than 100 countries worldwide. The world’s top sugar producers are India, Brazil, China, Pakistan and Thailand. Raw sugar is traded on the ICE exchange, while white Sugar No. 5 is traded on the London International Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE) that was merged with the London Commodity Exchange in 1996. Follow Capital.com to learn the sugar costs in real-time.

People also watch

Oil - Crude

77.76 Price
+1.460% 1D Chg, %
Long position overnight fee -0.0143%
Short position overnight fee 0.0007%
Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
Spread 0.04

XRP/USD

0.39 Price
-4.570% 1D Chg, %
Long position overnight fee -0.0500%
Short position overnight fee 0.0140%
Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
Spread 0.00337

BTC/USD

16,289.10 Price
-2.060% 1D Chg, %
Long position overnight fee -0.0500%
Short position overnight fee 0.0140%
Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
Spread 60.00

Natural Gas

7.26 Price
+0.400% 1D Chg, %
Long position overnight fee 0.0632%
Short position overnight fee -0.0928%
Overnight fee time 22:00 (UTC)
Spread 0.005

Still looking for a broker you can trust?

Join the 475.000+ traders worldwide that chose to trade with Capital.com

1. Create & verify your account 2. Make your first deposit 3. You’re all set. Start trading