- Full Name K+S
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 10%
- Min traded quantity 50
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
K+S With the head office based in Kassel, Germany, K+S (SFD) is committed to raw materials processing that are further used in agriculture, road safety, food and other industries. The company’s production sites are concentrated in Europe, South and North America. The distribution network operates worldwide.
K+S is one of the top world’s salt manufacturers. The company also holds the leading position in potash and magnesium production. It has a workforce of over 14,000 people.
K+S shares are traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Check Capital.com for the updates on the K+S share price.