Indian Trading League
What is the Indian Trading League?
India's primary and only universally recognised stock and commodity market competition. Participants can compete on this market and earn maximum returns. The aim of this market is to get as many market participants as possible to compete and, thus, introduce more people into the capital markets.
Where have you heard about the Indian Trading League?
The Indian Trading League was founded in 2015 and counts the cricketing sensation Mr Kapil Dev and Siddharth Meta, the founder of Bay Capital, among its investors. The league saw the conclusion of its second edition in May of 2017.
What you need to know about the Indian Trading League.
The league has many variations that run for different durations of time. Some of these formats include:
- The Traders League - this is for individuals trading in the equities and derivatives section of India's stock exchange
- The Investors League – this is for investors only and disqualifies anybody who has traded in the futures and options section
- The Women's League – this is specifically for women traders in the traders and investors league
- The Commodities League – this is for individuals trading in commodities futures on the Multi Commodity Exchange
- The Students League – this is a special league for students below the age of 27