- Full Name Fuchs Petrolub SE
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 20%
- Min traded quantity 25
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Fuchs Petrolub SE Fuchs Petrolub AG is a leading German manufacturer and distributer of lubricants and related specialties. The 1932 founded company is the largest provider of independent lubricant producers in the world. Today, Fuchs manages 57 sites operating in more than 40 countries around the globe.
Fuchs offers their high-quality customised material solutions primarily to the automotive industry, but it also caters to the agriculture, aerospace, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries.
Fuchs Petrolub stock is officially traded on both the Frankfurt and Stuttgart stock exchanges. Stay tuned to the Fuchs Petrolub stock price data, livestreamed by Capital.com.