- Full Name Linde AG
- Currency EUR
- Spread Type Floating
- Margin 5%
- Min traded quantity 10
- Trading hours Mon - Fri 07:00 - 15:30 (UTC)
- Long position overnight fee -0.0100%
- Short position overnight fee -0.0122%
- Overnight fee time 00:00 AM
- Derivative Type Contract for Difference
Linde AG Linde (LIN) is a German gas and engineering company. Founded in 1879 and located in Munich, Germany. The company employs approximately 60,000 people in more than 100 countries globally.
Linde’s structure includes two core divisions: Gases and Engineering. The Gases segment offers compressed and liquefied gases as well as chemicals. The Engineering segment focuses on providing air separation, natural gas, olefin, hydrogen and synthesis gas plants.
Linde stock is traded on all German stock exchanges and are included into the DAX, DJ EURO STOXX and Prime Chemical indices, etc. Follow Linde stock price info in real time at Capital.com.