Building strong relationships is at the core of what we do. We want those who value others.
Whether it’s interacting with clients or colleagues, being able to get your message across clearly is essential.
Making a new product means venturing into the unknown. We need those who can take risks, make assertive decisions, and solve problems.
Explore And Discover
Change requires new ideas, and we want those who enjoy experimenting and learning about new things.
We like to move quickly, and managing time effectively is key to getting work done.
Focus On Outcomes
We focus on the final result, celebrating successes, and learning from failures.
Start your career
At Capital.com we are focused on creating a friendly cooperative environment to help you do what you do best!
Join our team
Our company thrives on new ideas, and we want those who can provide them. If you think you have what it takes, have a look below.
Capital.com, a Fintech company with global ambitions, opening offices around the world and working in such new financial areas as blockchain and artificial intelligence, is looking to hire a FTD Sales Officer.
Our mission is to make the world of finance more accessible and engaging.
We use innovative technologies to build the most easy-to-use and transparent financial ecosystem.
- Handle incoming leads and develop them into clients of Capital.com
- Make welcome calls and follow-up calls to new clients
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients
- Provide training about the Capital.com platform and about financial markets to clients
- Build trust with the clients
- Increase the number of verified clients and depositors
- Meet personal and team targets
- Promote the Capital.com brand
Qualifications and skills required
- At least 1 year of experience in the same position
- Native English speaker or Fluent English, plus an extra language, such as German, Dutch, Slovakian, Czech or Spanish
- Result oriented and self-motivated person
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Open-minded and flexible
- Eager to learn new things fast
- Team player
- Professional communication skills
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Be Clear
- Be Bold
- Move Fast
- Focus on Outcomes
Attractive remuneration package, depending on qualifications and skills
- An opportunity to grow, learn and travel
- Medical insurance for all employees
- Professional training
- Friendly and professional environment
If you want to be part of our team, send your CV via email to Paulina Chrysostomou at [email protected]
We are always looking for awesome people!
Not found what you’re looking for? Send your contact details and CV for future opportunities. We’re always on the lookout for eager people to join our team.