Politique relative aux cookies
This website uses session and persistent cookies. A session cookie is stored temporarily and ceases after you close the browser. A persistent cookie is stored after the session is ended.
Some cookies set on our website are placed by our social media, advertising, analytics and remarketing partners (“Partners”), who may combine the cookies collected via our website with other information you have provided to them or they have collected from other websites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny file with text information stored by a web browser when you access a website. It enables the website browser to save and identify your browsing activity and individual preferences.
Some cookies set on our website may, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by the servers, be used to identify you (“Cookie Identifiers”). We do not use Cookie Identifiers to identify you, however as Cookie Identifiers can in theory result in your identification we treat such data as personally identifiable information.
You give your consent for processing of cookies and accept this Cookies Policy in the following ways:
- in case of other cookies (i.e. which are not able to identify you) – simply by using our website.
By having accepted this Policy, you have provided us with your freely given, express and specific indication of your informed and clearly expressed consent to have your cookies collected and processed by us and our Partners as described in this Cookies Policy.
To withdraw your consent for processing of your Cookie Identifiers please send an email to GDPR@capital.com. After you withdraw your consent we shall immediately turn off Cookie Identifiers and delete your Cookie Identifiers from all our systems.
Our Partners may use the cookies collected via our website for purposes going beyond those for which we need the cookies, in particular for:
- setting-up your preferences when using other websites;
- showing advertising that is most relevant to you;
- measuring the performance of ad campaigns for businesses that use Partner’s services;
- tracking your behavior across the websites.
We do not utilize automated decision-making when processing your Cookie Identifiers.
Period of processing
Sharing of Cookie Identifiers
- with the companies being in the same corporate group with us or with companies having a similar ownership structure or being under common control with us;
- with our Partners:
- google services
Our Partners may set up their own cookies on our website and therefore may collect Cookie Identifiers on their own.
Transfer to third-countries
You agree that categories of persons which may receive your Cookie Identifiers under section “Sharing of Cookie Identifiers” may be located outside of European Economic Area. As the result, your Cookie Identifiers may be transferred out of European Economic Area to the countries where data protection and privacy regulations may be different from your home country and may offer lower level of protection.
You have the right:
- to obtain from us the information regarding the processing of Cookie Identifiers by us;
- to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Cookie Identifiers that concern you;
- to obtain from us the erasure of Cookie Identifiers (your ‘right to be forgotten’);
- to restrict the processing of Cookie Identifiers by us, when it is permitted under the applicable law;
- to obtain from us Cookie Identifiers in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller without any obstacle on our side;
- to lodge a complaint against us with our supervisory authority for GDPR purposes – the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. In the event we change this Cookies Policy in the way which increases our rights for collection, processing, usage and storage of your Cookie Identifiers, such changes shall apply to you only upon giving your consent for the changes. All the other changes shall apply to you immediately upon posting of a new Cookies Policy on the website.
Cookies Policy 20180801 V2.