How to solve depositing funds issues
If you are having difficulty depositing funds with a card, please consider these solutions:
1. Make sure that your card supports online payments. Your bank may restrict online payments or international transactions using cards. Contact your bank to remove this restriction and try to deposit funds into your account with the card again.
2. Make sure that your one-time password is correct. To protect your account from fraud, banks can require confirmation of operations, using 3D-secure technology. The bank sends you an SMS with a special code that you should enter in order to confirm the payment. It is possible you may have entered the wrong code. Enter your card data again to receive a new code.
The one-time password (code) is sent to you by your bank. If you have any questions related to receiving or entering codes, please contact your bank.
3. Try to deposit funds to your trading account again. Carefully compare your card details with those that you enter on the site/in the mobile app. Pay special attention to the expiration date of the card (the format is month/year), as well as to the CVV/CVC code (the last three numbers on the back of your card). If this is your first online payment, do not try to guess the code. Contact your bank support and ask how to find the code on your card.
4. Check your account balance. Check your balance via online or mobile banking, and then try to deposit funds to your account with a card again.
5. Check if there are any restrictions on your account. Banks can sometimes impose restrictions on card operations. The problem can be that you may have reached your card limit (the maximum amount spent over a certain period), or that you have exceeded the maximum amount for a single transaction.
Contact your bank and ask to increase the limit, and then try to deposit funds in your account with a card again.
6. Contact support using the phone number on the back of your credit card. Tell your support manager that you wanted to deposit funds in your trading account at CAPITAL COM, but the payment was declined. Name the date and amount of the declined payment.
The support manager will tell you the exact reason for rejecting the transaction and will help solve the problem.
7. Try to pay with another card. Sometimes there are problems due to the bank or the payment gateway, i.e. the banking system failure. Such failures are quickly resolved, and your payment can be successfully made within an hour. If the failure is not resolved, use another card to deposit funds into your trading account.
8. Choose other payment methods. In addition to bank and credit cards, you can deposit funds into your trading account using Wire Transfer, Sofort, IDeal, MultiBanсo, Trustly, WebMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, and Neteller.
Do not try to deposit funds to your trading account more than twice per 10 minutes. Your card can be blocked from further deposit attempts. This is made to protect your card details against a guessing hack.